Zach and Miranda had a charming, black and white modern celebration at The Clayton House in January. The evening started off with a stunning ceremony in The Rafters, accompanied by their adorable pooch, Oliver, who trotted down the aisle to deliver the newlywed’s rings.
Guests later made their way to The Lounge, where they enjoyed “His + Her’s” Clayton Signature Cocktails; a Blushing Bride and a classic Old Fashioned.
After mingling over drinks, guests were escorted into The Great Room, where they enjoyed an intimate plated dinner, which included an Herb Crusted Beef Ribeye and a delicious Chicken Wellington. Everyone ended the night on the dance floor, cheers’ing to the newlyweds!
Here’s an inside look of Zach and Miranda’s special day!
- Photographer: Lauren Buman / @laurenbumanphotography
- Planner: Anna Ly-Luu from Your Jubilee / @yourjubilee @sayidowithalyluu
- Photo Booth: Pixster / @pixsterphotobooth
- Ceremony Music: The Encore / @theencorequartet
- Florist: Avant-Garde Studio / @avantgardefloraldesignstudio
- Hairstylist: Leslie Leach / @stylesbyleslie
- Makeup: Lily Colletti / @__lilylove__
- DJ: Andrew Trego from Vox Djs / @tregothedj
- Rentals: Prim Rentals / @primrentals
- Videographer: Something New Media / @somethingnew.media
The Clayton House is a contemporary Scottsdale event venue. Its combination of a rustic ceremony space with an eclectic modern reception area defies the traditional conception of a ballroom.